Your use of datagenous a is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by Datagraph in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account. Please note that we may change our Acceptable Use Policy at any time, and pursuant to the Datagraph Terms, it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the policies posted here. All capitalized terms used herein have the meanings stated in the Terms, unless stated otherwise.
The Content displayed and/or processed through your Application or other web site utilizing the Service shall not contain any of the following types of content:
- Content that infringes a third party’s rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law;
- Illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances or illegal software;
- Content that concerns personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or any other form of information which is governed by U.S. and/or European privacy regulations.
- Malicious content;
- Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights;
- Other objectionable content at Datagraph’s sole discretion.
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in the Terms, you may not and may not allow any third party, including your End Users, to:
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes and the like;
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors;
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email;
- Illegally transmit another’s intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner’s or licensor’s permission;
- Use the Service to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Service;
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit the Service for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service’s administration display;
- Display any content on the Service that contains any hate-related or violent content or contains any other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights;
- Modify the Datagraph logo or any other Datagraph Marks; or
- Use the Service, or any interfaces provided with the Service, to access any Datagraph product or service in a manner that violates the Terms or other terms and conditions for use of such Datagraph product or service.
Quota & Limits
- Datagraph has certain soft and hard limits in using its service. Hard limits are automatically enforced by the Service. Soft limits are consumable resources that you agree not to exceed.
This document is an adaptation of the Heroku Acceptable Use Policy, which was itself based on the Google App Engine Program Policy. The original work has been modified. Neither Google, Inc. nor Heroku are connected with, sponsor or endorse datagenous, Datagraph or its use of their works.